The Nova Scotia Province is also a member of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) following which the Nova Scotia government can nominate immigrant workers that pass for the program or if someone is planning to move to Canada permanently can choose PNP Nova Scotia.
Through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program NSNP, foreigners who have the skills and expertise required for Nova Scotia progress may be nominated to immigrate to beautiful Nova Scotia.
Following streams under Nova Scotia PNP for which you can apply like:
Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
This stream chooses only highly experienced individuals in particular fields or jobs who prefer to live in Nova Scotia permanently, they may be immigrants or foreign workers who want their more desirable future. Candidates who apply for the PNP Nova Scotia Program must have at least one year of expertise in their field or skill.
- at least 1 year of work experience or have a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer for full-time skilled work.
- Age must be above than 21 or less than 55 years old;
- proven ability of language in French or English at Benchmark 7 of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) for NOC (0, A)
- Must need Benchmark 5 CLB for NOC B positions
- Registered profile in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system
- To be nominated through the PNP Nova Scotia program, candidates can fill online applications with all required documents.
Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities
Labour market needs are always increasing or exist almost everywhere in the world. So, if you want to make your future secure in a growing country you can apply for Canada’s Nova Scotia PNP program in the federal Express Entry system and if you satisfy provincial labour market needs to you can apply for nomination. Only those candidates can apply who receive the Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
- receive a Letter of Interest within the Express Entry system
- meet the minimum work-experience requirements
- Prove enough reserves to settle yourself and your family in Nova Scotia
- Must have legal status in your current country
The Physician Stream of PNP Nova Scotia program serves health authorities. For which the Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) and the Izaak Walton Killam Health Centre (IWK) hire practitioners, physicians, and specialist physicians to work in Nova Scotia.
This stream is only open to practitioners and family physicians (NOC 3112) and specialist physicians (NOC 3111) with confirmed accepted opportunities with the Nova Scotia Health Authority.
must be on official NSHA or IWK letterhead and must:
- Be signed and dated by a person entitled to hire physicians at the NSHA or IWK
- Be signed and dated by the candidate.
- Show eligibility for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia
- Show that the candidate is suitable to apply for perquisites and credentials with NSHA and the IWK
The Entrepreneur Stream is for proficient or senior business directors who want to live in Nova Scotia permanently with expanding their business. They originate a new company or buy an existent enterprise with actively engage in regular business. After one year of working in the business, the entrepreneur may be nominated for permanent citizen status.
- Age must be 21 years or above
- Must have a net worth of at least $600,000 CAD
- be capable to invest at least $150,000 CAD institute a business in Nova Scotia
- Must have experience in actively running and controlling a business for at least 3 years, OR have 5 years of experience as a senior business administrator.
- have a score of at least 5 Benchmark on the Canadian Language Benchmark in English or French;
- Willing to live in Nova Scotia permanently.
International Graduate Entrepreneur
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream of Nova Scotia PNP is for recent alumni of a Nova Scotia university who have already started or acquired a business and served it for at least one year.
- Show interest to live permanently in Nova Scotia while declaring and conducting a Nova Scotia business
- At least one year of experience in managing own Nova Scotia business
- Must have finished a degree after at least 2 years of full-time and in-person study at a university in Nova Scotia
- A legitimate post-graduation work license
- The scores of at least 7 Benchmark on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) in English or French
The Skilled Worker stream benefits Nova Scotia employers hire foreign or immigrant workers and freshly graduated international students whose skills are needed in Nova Scotia. An employer can only hire foreign workers for jobs they have been unable to fill with Canadian citizens.
- Have a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer;
- Have at least 1 year of experience related to the job.
- Age must be 21 to 55 years old;
- Have a high school degree;
- Proven language ability of Level 5 Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) in English or French, is enough proof.
- Semi-skilled and low-skilled workers must have at least CLB 4 even if their first language is English or French
- Show sufficient financial reserves to live in Nova Scotia.
How does PNP work in Nova Scotia?
Within the Nova Scotia PNP program, considered immigrants to Nova Scotia, if you must have the skills and expertise required by the province, then you may be nominated for immigration. Applicants who get a Nova Scotia Nomination certificate may have their application fast-tracked, speeding up the immigration process.
What is the minimum CRS score need for Nova Scotia PNP?
The 67 points out of 100 are the minimum points that are required for Qualification. To be nominated for PNP Nova Scotia; Age, Work Experience, IELTS, offered Employment in Canada and Adaptability also depend.
How long Nova Scotia PNP takes?
If people are concerned to know that How long the immigration letter takes to be treated at the Nova Scotia Office? It Expected processing time for a completed application is approximately 3 months but it may take longer.
Is IELTS required for PNP in Nova Scotia?
The candidate must achieve a minimum of 4.5 (IELTS) or 4 (CLB) score on language proficiency in English or French. Also must have at least a minimum of one year of work experience required in the relevant career scope.